The Dante XXI event of the Studio of Gábor Miklós Szőke was a great success, we are still amazed by it. We dreamt up the special industrial spaces of the workshop and studio located in the Csepel Works, an industrial heritage site in Budapest, together with the owners. This environment allowed our colleagues to unfold their creative spirit. We used lights to create a unique atmosphere. The 3-day programme had literally everything one can imagine, guided exhibitions, handcrafting, and a brunch of good times past. It was a hitting party!
- Sustainable event management: hints and tips 2020-03-04
- Modern meeting rooms and conference room for The Office of the National Assembly 2020-02-10
- Balázs Havasi and Visual Europe Production at Wembley! 2019-10-26
- Visual Europe Group Event Technology merge with Leon Group 2019-09-12
- Gorgeous Chain Bridge shined in Columbian national colours 2019-08-14